- There’s a real possibility that we could get a massive amount of snow this Wednesday and I truly hope we do!
- Have any of you ordered clothes from Dorothy Perkins? I ordered 2 tops and have no idea what their sizing is like. Hell, I have no idea what MY sizing is like anymore.
- My boss was at a conference for 3 days this week and it was sooo nice to catch up and clean up and… sneak and read his employee evaluation of me that was left on his desk. ALL GOOD! YES!
- Angry Ink is an anonymous blog by a tattoo artist who tells it like it is.
- A lady at my work sells Avon so I got the Be Blushed stick in blushing nude. I am in love with it. So easy to use and in 2 weeks, it hasn’t clogged any pores.
- I’ve been steering away from bright lip shades at work lately. Everyone seems to make such a big damn deal about it when I wear a bold color, and they’re hard to keep up. Considering I may not even have time to pee during most of my day… I CANNOT believe myself but I just ordered the Khroma nude lip set… as in, it’s from the Kardashian cosmetic line. Lord help me.
- It’s been a hard week since Ringo’s death on Sunday but I called the vet on Tuesday to find out what the hell happened. After reading the file, she told me that Ringo had never been euthanized and had actually passed away as they were trying to help him. There’s a strict handling of the controlled substance they use to euthanize and no vials had been used. This gives me a small amount of comfort and closure but, I’m very unhappy with the vet originally telling us he had been put down. There was a serious miscommunication and David and I did not mishear her. All we can figure is that he had a heart attack. I seriously can’t handle any more death. Enough already!
Thanks to ALL of you for your kind words. Seriously, thank you!