- Thanks to everyone for all the sweet birthday wishes! It was a success. The Hunger Games movie was fun. I feel they glossed over a lot of major details so, if you haven’t read the book, it would be much less powerful. PG-13 is also a bummer but they had to aim it at the teen crowd… who are so silly to watch a movie with. Carly got me this bracelet! I love it!
- Hilarious – Female Friends Spend a Raucous Night Validating the Living Shit Out Of Each Other
- 10 Reasons to Rent vs. Buy
- Opossums are outta control right now. There’s the opossum on a snowboard in a sweater, and check out this lil guy:
My possum pal @simplyalisha on Twitter even sent me a possum haiku for my birthday!
- Seriously cannot wait for Prometheus to come out. It’s been far too long since a dark epic sci-fi movie that wasn’t cheesy.
- Animal school pictures! $16 on etsy. I had to have it!
- Something to think about:
- only positives this week!