+ & –

by Lara on March 24, 2012

in + & -

•  Thanks to everyone for all the sweet birthday wishes! It was a success. The Hunger Games movie was fun. I feel they glossed over a lot of major details so, if you haven’t read the book, it would be much less powerful. PG-13 is also a bummer but they had to aim it at the teen crowd… who are so silly to watch a movie with. Carly got me this bracelet! I love it!

My possum pal @simplyalisha on Twitter even sent me a possum haiku for my birthday!

• Seriously cannot wait for Prometheus to come out. It’s been far too long since a dark epic sci-fi movie that wasn’t cheesy.

• Something to think about:

• only positives this week!
Be Sociable, Share!

You may also enjoy:

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

percentblog March 24, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Now I’m going to worry about showing up on Dreadful Nails!
percentblog recently posted..fun in the workplace

AizzaMarie March 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I really like reading and looking at the photos of the animal heads…LOL…This looks really awesome!
AizzaMarie recently posted..Travel Tomato

Marti March 26, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Okay those animals are the perfect fit for the body types – love it. Can you imagine finding a possom on your pizza? Reminds me of the commercial where the lady invites the racoon into her bedroom she thinks it’s her cat hahaha that would totally be me. That’s a really nice bracelet.
Marti
Marti recently posted..It’s All Coming Together

Lara March 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Hahah I love that racoon commercial! My parents have a deck off the back of the house, 1 story up and it’s built around a tree. We used to feed wild racoons cat food and cookies. One night I let 10-20 of them in the house. They climbed in my lap and all over for cookies! It was wonderful!

terra March 27, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Those animal school pictures are the cutest!

And I agree with your Hunger Games assessment. I’m not sure I would have understood everything if I hadn’t read the books.
terra recently posted..The Eating, Drinking, Wandering Tour of Europe: Step 1: LONDON.

Lara March 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I was kinda disappointed with the movie. Lots of people have mentioned the action/fight scenes being so fast and blurry… that damned PG-13 rating really messed it up. Hope they do R for the next ones!

Sandy March 30, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Loved the movie but those camera shots were a little strange. I heard a review on TV that said they were going to explain what that was all about but it never materialized.